my dsl modem is dead help me

Support forum for routers of all shapes and sizes. As long as it's router based and doesn't fall into the other categories, this is the place to ask your questions.
majidjiz

my dsl modem is dead help me

Post by majidjiz » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:18 am

Dear Sirs
My modem named Aztech dsl 1015EN(L) dead after upgrade firmware to 211.106m.1-003 from aztech site
I checked your site for support my modem but nothing found have you any help with me ?
Thanks
majidjiz

Re: my dsl modem is dead help me

Post by majidjiz » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:49 am

Dear admin
I searched your site and found persons that had problems like mine with their modems and followed steps to solve it but my pc can not connect to modem with static ip address no telnet no other programs can connect to my modem please help me urgently...
sorry for my bad english that is my third language
thechief
RouterTech Team
RouterTech Team

Post by thechief » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:28 am

Your device has a Broadcom chipset, while the tools provided in this forum relate to AR7 devices. So perhaps you may want to try forums dedicated to Broadcom devices. There may well be low level tools for recovering Broadcom devices - DDWrt and OpenWRT forums may be able to help. Otherwise, you might need to see if you can use JTAG. Again, those other forums may be able to help.
The Chief: :afro: Be sure to read the Firmware FAQ and do a Forum Search before posting!
No support via PM. Ask all questions on the open forum.
majidjiz

Post by majidjiz » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:21 pm

thanks for your guide I will try those sites
majidjiz

Post by majidjiz » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:00 pm

Dear admin
am here for thanks
my modem is live now when i pinged it (windows xp and static ip 192.168.1.3)it got me connected with pc on port one and when i try to ping with port 4th it got me ttl=100 and i tried to connect with modem with browser 192.168.1.1 and it suggested me to upload firmware and i uploaded a firmware from AZTECH site after done and restarting all was health and my modem is live now
i thank you for your benefit site that learned me ping and other things that i am not knowledge about them
god bless and bye
thechief
RouterTech Team
RouterTech Team

Post by thechief » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:20 pm

Good to know that all is now well! :-)
The Chief: :afro: Be sure to read the Firmware FAQ and do a Forum Search before posting!
No support via PM. Ask all questions on the open forum.