The independent technical support site for all things networking!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Secure the confidential data
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:15 am 

Hi all,

I’m planning to start a business in Toronto. I want to keep my client details as well as my employee's details secure. I’m looking for transferring the important documents in the cloud that won’t be easily accessible or hackable. I found a blog ([url][/url]) which explains a few ways to secure the data without getting hacked. I need some suggestions to keep my network and devices safe. One of my friends advised me to contact cyber security experts to this work for us. Has anyone tried saving data online? What are the safety measures you implemented to secure it? Waiting for your reply.

Thanks in advance.

Post subject: Re: Secure the confidential data
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:23 pm 
RouterTech Team
RouterTech Team

I would strongly suggest becoming familiar with and then complying with the data protection laws in the jurisdiction in which your business is incorporated and in jurisdictions in which you plan on doing business; this kind of thing can quickly become a minefield if you're not careful (sending certain employee/customer details from/to certain jurisdictions can be illegal, regardless of how it is encrypted)

No support via PM, please ask your questions in the forum!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]