Aztech DSL605EW Mac Address N/A Problem

All about firmwares for routers. Support for RouterTech firmwares is here too.
wazz101

Re:

Post by wazz101 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:16 pm

thechief wrote:I see - you are not currently running RT firmware. Well, we need to see a copy of your environment. Login to the router via telnet or ssh, and supply the output of this command:

Code: Select all

cat /proc/ticfg/env
Hello Cheif, I managed to bring my router back on wireless but only has one problem left, it does not have Ethernet mac address, when i do SSH connection it opens a CLI session which does not support the echo command, please help in using this command on aztech dsl605ew router.

Thanks
thechief
RouterTech Team
RouterTech Team

Re: Re:

Post by thechief » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:30 pm

wazz101 wrote:
thechief wrote:I see - you are not currently running RT firmware. Well, we need to see a copy of your environment. Login to the router via telnet or ssh, and supply the output of this command:

Code: Select all

cat /proc/ticfg/env
Hello Cheif, I managed to bring my router back on wireless but only has one problem left, it does not have Ethernet mac address, when i do SSH connection it opens a CLI session which does not support the echo command, please help in using this command on aztech dsl605ew router.

Thanks
I think you need to check your ssh client's configuration settings (or change it). If you can't see the output of the CLI session, then your options are severely limited.
The Chief: :afro: Be sure to read the Firmware FAQ and do a Forum Search before posting!
No support via PM. Ask all questions on the open forum.