Since the first mention HERE
I have received several other reports of similar problems with downloading some of the files hosted on my website. I am currently investigating this issue and I can confirm that the files do still exist on the server and they are not zero in length.
I have been able to replicate the problem with IE 6 (but not Firefox 184.108.40.206) so that may be a factor.
Each day there are hundreds of downloads from my website but I have only had a small number of reports, so people experiencing problems may want to try again in the mean time. If you do continue to have difficulties with downloads then please provide the answers to the following questions (and any additional information that may be relevant):
What operating system are you using?
What browser are you using? What version?
Do you have any plugins that may be interfering?
Are you using a download manager?
Feedback so far from people seeing this problem:
1) XP Pro Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 Build 2600, IE version 7.0.5730.13
2) Vista Pro and IE 7
3) Windows XP Professional, FF220.127.116.11/IE7
4) Windows XP SP2, Internet Explorer 7 (version 7.0.5730.11) – some Java plugins – no download manager
5) Windows 2003 SP2, Internet Explorer 7 (version 7.0.5730.11) – some Java plugins – no download manager
6) Windows 2003 SP2, Internet Explorer 6 SP2 (version 6.0.3790.3959) – no plugins – no download manager