If you are new or have been away for a while, it is well worth familiarising yourself with the forum rules.
It is also very important to note that there are many different ways to find the information and answers you require on this site, and its essential that you exhaust all possible resources the site has for an answer to your question before you post a new topic about it.<br>
- Check the networking guides
- Check the FAQ, and use the Site search if you cannot find the subject/area you require
- Search the forums. We provide a comprehensive search function to ensure that if its on the forums it will be found. If you post a question we will assume you have failed to find it using the forum search.
- Search within a thread if you find a long one that could contain the answer you require but you cannot read it all.
- If you cannot find your answer by using these methods, it probably hasn't been asked before. Post up a new thread in the appropriate forum with a title that makes it clear what the question is about, and a user of the site or team member will try their best to help you.
The RouterTech team are proud to announce the release of RouterTech Firmware 2.97
This release includes changes, updates and bug fixes and we recommend you upgrade.
As ever, many thanks to all the hard working members of our community who have contributed to this release.
You can download the firmware and consult the release documentation in the download thread.
Discussions on this release can be conducted in the dedicated discussion thread.
Views: 40244 • Comments: 0 • Post a reply
- Recent Topics
Which of these features are you happy to see removed from the firmwares for 2mb flash routers?
Total posts 53864
Total topics 4736
Total Announcements: 6
Total Stickies: 62
Total Attachments: 1802
Topics per day: 1
Posts per day: 8
Users per day: 3
Topics per user: 0
Posts per user: 2
Posts per topic: 11
Total members 21979
Our newest member FrancesLenly
Find our site helpful? Why not help us keep this site full of networking information and useful technical advice by buying an item or two from our shop. What could be better than a RouterTech mug or mouse mat on your desk to show your dedication to quality networking!
Visit our UK shop here »
Visit our INTERNATIONAL shop here »