"Wireless Network Named "Virus" Keeps Following Me.

Specific forum for all wireless related issues. Even if you have a wireless router, only post here if you have a question about issues with the wireless functionality of it. Questions about wireless access points, cards, hot-spots etc. are also welcome here.
Cncwiz2112

"Wireless Network Named "Virus" Keeps Following Me.

Post by Cncwiz2112 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:28 am

I have a Netgear wireless router. Problem started about a week ago when I noticed an unfamiliar wireless network calling itself "Virus" . I got suspicious when I checked the Wi-Fi analyzer and started to track it. Then I noticed something really odd, it kept following the same channel that I was on. So I did the usual things, did a hard restart on the wireless router itself configured numerous different wireless networks, all with the same results within 30 seconds of logging onto the Wi-Fi , It appears again, no matter what channel I set it on it always comes back to my channel , Could it be a virus ? I have captured screenshots and gotten the Mac address. I have several devices on my Wi-Fi, An Android phone, iPad mini 2, Visio television and iPhone. Any help would be greatly appreciated getting rid of this nuisance please help before I destroy all of my electronics LOL