Aztech 605EW PPPoE via Ethernet Port

Support forum for routers of all shapes and sizes. As long as it's router based and doesn't fall into the other categories, this is the place to ask your questions.
mstombs
RouterTech Team
RouterTech Team

Re: Aztech 605EW PPPoE via Ethernet Port

Post by mstombs » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:30 pm

I think you have to contact us gov for the data they found on mega* servers in that little known US state of New Zealand!

http://www.extremetech.com/internet/137 ... bystanders

There is a working link to a file of the right name in the top Google link

http://uaelab.ae/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi? ... 2;start=15

At your own risk of course, especially since no-one seemed successful in that thread!
nonkapo
Novice
Novice

Post by nonkapo » Sun May 11, 2014 4:48 pm

Sorry guys for reviving this old topic but i land in the same situation. Have Aztech DSL605EW flashed with the local ISP (UAE) having GPON option. Stupidly i upgrade to the latest version of firmware and voila :-(. No more GPON. All the links to 120.83.2-004 are broken. Flashing with at least 7 other version does not help - they do not have GPON option. I try even your links for singaporean, malaysian and philipino versions but no success. At the same time link from Etisalat is also dead. So is there anyone who have that firmware by chance or still using this router to make a dump and save me? Thanks.
thechief
RouterTech Team
RouterTech Team

Post by thechief » Sun May 11, 2014 6:46 pm

Perhaps the two firmware links on this page can help? http://etisalatsupport.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... grade.html
The Chief: :afro: Be sure to read the Firmware FAQ and do a Forum Search before posting!
No support via PM. Ask all questions on the open forum.
nonkapo
Novice
Novice

Post by nonkapo » Sun May 11, 2014 8:49 pm

Thats the problem. If you look at the last post... it's again me. I try one of the links - its new version avaiable also on the aztech ftp.
The one i'm looking for(-004) is showing "service curently unavaiable please try later". My only hope is if someone have this version or working router with the same version but lets see. Thanks anyway.
nonkapo
Novice
Novice

Post by nonkapo » Fri May 30, 2014 5:50 pm

So finally not getting the firmware anywhere i check in the website and found same router from the local Etisalat ISP. I bought it for 15 $ just for the sake of revivng the other one :-). So if someone need this firmware let me know. But first let me make a dump.
podkop

Post by podkop » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:24 pm

nonkapo wrote:
Fri May 30, 2014 5:50 pm
So finally not getting the firmware anywhere i check in the website and found same router from the local Etisalat ISP. I bought it for 15 $ just for the sake of revivng the other one :-). So if someone need this firmware let me know. But first let me make a dump.
Please, can you upload this firmware, for working "PPPoE via Ethernet Port"
all links are broken for version 120.83.2 in the internet