Level One WBR-3600 Annex B (ISDN) - problem,web interface

Support forum for routers of all shapes and sizes. As long as it's router based and doesn't fall into the other categories, this is the place to ask your questions.
alexous

Level One WBR-3600 Annex B (ISDN) - problem,web interface

Post by alexous » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:21 pm

Good morning!I own this ADSL2+ Wireless Modem/Router 2,5 years now.The last five months I encounter a serious problem. Although the router is working just fine, I cannot enter into the web interface. More specifically, I own two notebooks ASUS and LG and from both I cannot enter into the settings via Firefox 4.0 or Internet Explorer. Furthermore, the ASUS has installed Google Chrome and I can enter the settings from that netbook, wired or wireless. Both computers run Windows XP x86,fully updated with latest java runtime environment installed and adobe flash player as well.I ran an Ubuntu live cd 10.04 from the LG notebook and entered normally into the settings.I believe that the problem has to deal with Java,Adobe Flash or something inside the router settings (maybe remote administration?), but I am not sure. I would appreciate some help or suggestions/opinions
Finally, I provide a link to the manual http://download.level1.com/level1/manua ... 600_UM.pdf

Thank you