ZTE - ZXHN H108N Router, Hard drive USB configuration issue

Support forum for routers of all shapes and sizes. As long as it's router based and doesn't fall into the other categories, this is the place to ask your questions.
Jahm

ZTE - ZXHN H108N Router, Hard drive USB configuration issue

Post by Jahm » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:22 pm

Hello!

I have recently been given a router which I have installed and connects to the internet fine. I am now trying to attach a hard drive through the USB port that is on the side of the router as I am running out of space on the hard drive of my machine. The router recognises that the hard drive had been added to the USB port. However when I try and map a network connection through finder (I am using a Mac with OSX 10.9.1) the drive will not connect. I have tried multiple path names to connect which has led me to belive it is a configuration issue with the router.

I have attached screen shots of the configuration settings of the router and also the path I am entering in finder to try and map the network drive.

Any help or tips would be really greatfully recieved. I have been online and tried calling the manufacturer's helpline to no avail. I have been trying to figure this out all day.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2014-02-19 at 19.12.33.png
Screen Shot 2014-02-19 at 19.12.18.png
Screen Shot 2014-02-19 at 19.22.11.png