NAS/Router won't stay connected

Support forum for routers of all shapes and sizes. As long as it's router based and doesn't fall into the other categories, this is the place to ask your questions.
AndyGlynn

NAS/Router won't stay connected

Post by AndyGlynn » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:18 pm

Hi. I’m having issues with my Tripmate Nano https://www.amazon.ca/HooToo-TripMate-W ... pmate+nanoand was wondering if you could let me know where I’m going wrong…

I’m trying to use the Nano as a private cloud/NAS, connecting my external HDD to my router via LAN. I’ve given the Nano a private IP address (although I had the same issue when I used DHCP).

However, whenever I connect to the drive, it’ll work for a while, then disconnect after an arbitrary amount of time. It doesn’t matter whether I’m using it or leaving it alone, eventually the connection will drop and I’m unable to reconnect. Only unplugging and restarting the Nano seems to help.

I’ve tried multiple USB drives, SMB and CIFS connections and static and DHCP IP addresses, and the issue’s still there. I’m guessing its some kind of conflict between the Nano and my router.

Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated.
MrSmith

Re: NAS/Router won't stay connected

Post by MrSmith » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:11 am

I'm having the same issue Andy.
These are by far the best pre workouts for men I ever tried.
StephenHamblin

Post by StephenHamblin » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:42 pm

AndyGlynn wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:18 pm
Hi. I’m having issues with my Tripmate Nano https://www.amazon.ca/HooToo-TripMate-W ... pmate+nanoand was wondering if you could let me know where I’m going wrong…

I’m trying to use the Nano as a private cloud/NAS, connecting my external HDD to my router via LAN. I’ve given the Nano a private IP address (although I had the same issue when I used DHCP).

However, whenever I connect to the drive, it’ll work for a while, then disconnect after an arbitrary amount of time. It doesn’t matter whether I’m using it or leaving it alone, eventually the connection will drop and I’m unable to reconnect. Only unplugging and restarting the Nano seems to help.

I’ve tried multiple USB drives, SMB and CIFS connections and static and DHCP IP addresses, and the issue’s still there. I’m guessing its some kind of conflict between the Nano and my router.

I'm also facing the same issue. Were you able to find a solution to the problem?
BrianMorrow

Post by BrianMorrow » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:27 pm

AndyGlynn wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:18 pm

Looking for the solution to the same problem. If you're still active on the forum, please update how you were able to solve the problem.
Markie

Post by Markie » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:57 pm

i ma running out with same problem kindly help me out