tomtom

Utilities and tools for networking, routers, setup etc
khan

tomtom

Post by khan » Thu May 25, 2006 4:02 pm

Is there any body who knows about the tomtom software and used it with the GPS for navigation purpose
Steve
Ex RouterTech Team
Ex RouterTech Team

Post by Steve » Thu May 25, 2006 5:34 pm

Not personally, but I'm more than happy to advise you to go forth and multiply if that's what you need to hear. :lol:
He ached all over. It wasn't just that his brain was writing cheques that his body couldn't cash. It had gone beyond that. Now his feet were borrowing money that his legs hadn't got, and his back muscles were looking for loose change under the sofa cushions.
- Terry Pratchett

www.bliss.org.uk
Steve
Ex RouterTech Team
Ex RouterTech Team

Post by Steve » Thu May 25, 2006 5:48 pm

Joking aside, what other purpose is there for TomTom software and GPS, other than navigation.

Can you clarify your question a little and I'll google it for you.
He ached all over. It wasn't just that his brain was writing cheques that his body couldn't cash. It had gone beyond that. Now his feet were borrowing money that his legs hadn't got, and his back muscles were looking for loose change under the sofa cushions.
- Terry Pratchett

www.bliss.org.uk
bazz007
Novice
Novice

Re: tomtom

Post by bazz007 » Thu May 25, 2006 8:09 pm

khan wrote:Is there any body who knows about the tomtom software and used it with the GPS for navigation purpose
I use tomtom5 all the time, what do you need to know?
khan

Post by khan » Fri May 26, 2006 11:14 am

my GPS is working fine it recieves the satellite signals fine but when I am navigating through this tomtom software I am facing problem because my GPS is not communicating with this software is there any configuration needed
Thanks
Steve
Ex RouterTech Team
Ex RouterTech Team

Post by Steve » Fri May 26, 2006 11:40 am

What equipment, software version etc are you using. Difficult for anyone to help you without even the most basic information.

Considering you work in a "support :roll: environment" you seem to be deliberately dragging this out.
- Terry Pratchett

www.bliss.org.uk