page format

All errors or issues on the website/forums should be reported here and will be investigated. Support questions about how to use/access features not documented in the forum FAQ and discussion about the site forums are also welcome here, but please read this thread before posting such items.
Steve
Ex RouterTech Team
Ex RouterTech Team

page format

Post by Steve » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:59 pm

on viewtopic.php?t=102&highlight= the width of the page has increased wider than the screen.
He ached all over. It wasn't just that his brain was writing cheques that his body couldn't cash. It had gone beyond that. Now his feet were borrowing money that his legs hadn't got, and his back muscles were looking for loose change under the sofa cushions.
- Terry Pratchett

www.bliss.org.uk
Kieran
RouterTech Team
RouterTech Team

Post by Kieran » Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:14 pm

This is normal; a link has been posted in that thread which is quite long, and as links don't wrap, it can make the page a little wider. Not a "bug" that can be fixed on any forum I am afraid...
Kieran
"Indeed!"
Invaluable links: Forum Rules | Networking Guides | FAQ | Site Search | Forum Search <-- Use it or feel my wrath!
No support via PM, please ask your questions in the forum!
CropRotation
Regular
Regular

Post by CropRotation » Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:44 pm

Indeed 8)
MYKhan
Novice
Novice

Post by MYKhan » Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:47 pm

Yes this is quite similar to what i have seen on orkut. A community powered by google. www.orkut.com.
Life is a quest and love a quarrel ...
Kieran
RouterTech Team
RouterTech Team

Post by Kieran » Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:48 pm

CropRotation, one line answers are not welcome without some followup.

Topic locked as there is no issue here to be resolved.
Kieran
"Indeed!"
Invaluable links: Forum Rules | Networking Guides | FAQ | Site Search | Forum Search <-- Use it or feel my wrath!
No support via PM, please ask your questions in the forum!