Inline images

All errors or issues on the website/forums should be reported here and will be investigated. Support questions about how to use/access features not documented in the forum FAQ and discussion about the site forums are also welcome here, but please read this thread before posting such items.
Shotokan101
RouterTech Team
RouterTech Team

Inline images

Post by Shotokan101 » Tue May 02, 2006 10:05 pm

Hi - following on from a post in another topic - I thought that attaching images to posts would only show the image "inline" if you were posting an externaly hosted link to an image BUt one of the images I posted yesterday -"will code html for food" shows up as inline but I'm not AFIK hosting it anywhere - I attached the image directly from my desktop at work and it shows up here o.k.

Any ideas ?
Jim

.....I'm Sorry But I Can't Do That Dave.....
Kieran
RouterTech Team
RouterTech Team

Post by Kieran » Tue May 02, 2006 10:07 pm

Its size based. Bigger than 450*450 and it gets linked, smaller or equal and it gets thumbnailed (or actually, displayed in full)
Kieran
"Indeed!"
Invaluable links: Forum Rules | Networking Guides | FAQ | Site Search | Forum Search <-- Use it or feel my wrath!
No support via PM, please ask your questions in the forum!
Steve
Ex RouterTech Team
Ex RouterTech Team

Post by Steve » Tue May 02, 2006 10:28 pm

are you sure you wanted to tell Jim that? ( I mean of all people :roll: ) :wink:
He ached all over. It wasn't just that his brain was writing cheques that his body couldn't cash. It had gone beyond that. Now his feet were borrowing money that his legs hadn't got, and his back muscles were looking for loose change under the sofa cushions.
- Terry Pratchett

www.bliss.org.uk
Kieran
RouterTech Team
RouterTech Team

Post by Kieran » Tue May 02, 2006 10:37 pm

LOL It's no biggie. He has a 5Mb storage limit. I have 1Gb :rofl:
Kieran
"Indeed!"
Invaluable links: Forum Rules | Networking Guides | FAQ | Site Search | Forum Search <-- Use it or feel my wrath!
Shotokan101
RouterTech Team
RouterTech Team

Post by Shotokan101 » Tue May 02, 2006 10:52 pm

Thanks for clearing that up Kieran - <must resist urge to comment further> :lol:
Jim

.....I'm Sorry But I Can't Do That Dave.....
Kieran
RouterTech Team
RouterTech Team

Post by Kieran » Tue May 02, 2006 10:56 pm

"Issue" resolved. Locked
Kieran
"Indeed!"