X-Lite/Netgear TA612V and Sipgate

All questions related to VoIP/SIP; getting things setup, best configuration, connection issues etc.
mstombs
RouterTech Team
RouterTech Team

Re: TA612VSP

Post by mstombs » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:27 pm

beneyre wrote:...DM111P is a ADSL Modem...

Watch out its actually a Linux router pretending to be a modem - but if you are in PPPOE full-bridge mode with username/password on your router this shouldn't be the problem!
AngelReign

Post by AngelReign » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:33 pm

This incase anyone abroad has the aforementioned botheration was done by accepting sipgate to amend the firmware so that i could in fact change settings on it, Then on one router accretion the bounded sip ports and the Starting RTP anchorage by 100 to 5160 and 5104 respectivly, aswell enabling the amaze server on the additional router, with access ports.

I am searching for the adaptation V1.2_73 firmware, as I am accepting fed up cat-and-mouse 3 canicule for sipgate abutment to affix accidentally to my router and advancement them, I am accepting at charter addition 2, and i anticipate that sipgate abutment are accepting fed up of me allurement them for the upgrades, as my inbox for the endure 4 weeks is mainly from them, over these issues.