Downloading Issues

Latest news from RouterTech
Kieran
RouterTech Team
RouterTech Team

Downloading Issues

Post by Kieran » Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:13 pm

We would like to apologise for a problem which has manifested its self on our server in the last week or so which has resulted in many users being unable to download our firmware.

We are aware of this problem and are working diligently to get it resolved.

In the mean time, please be patient. Please do not start any new threads on the issue or request files to be e-mailed to you. Things should be sorted again in a few days. When the downloads are back to normal this thread will be updated.

Once again apologies for the problems.
Last edited by Kieran on Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kieran
"Indeed!"
Invaluable links: Forum Rules | Networking Guides | FAQ | Site Search | Forum Search <-- Use it or feel my wrath!
No support via PM, please ask your questions in the forum!
Kieran
RouterTech Team
RouterTech Team

Post by Kieran » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:12 pm

Ok, to update users on this problem.

We are still no closer to finding a fix. Our code hasn't changed. Our server hardware did. Something has caused issues since this upgrade and we simply cannot seem to track it down. We will of course keep trying.

We really are very sorry for this problem - we want as many users as possible to use our firmware and this kind of issue is one of our worst nightmares.

In the meantime I will put up mirrors tonight. These will be direct links which shouldn't be subject to the problems encountered with the download script.
Kieran
"Indeed!"
Invaluable links: Forum Rules | Networking Guides | FAQ | Site Search | Forum Search <-- Use it or feel my wrath!
Kieran
RouterTech Team
RouterTech Team

Post by Kieran » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:14 pm

Further to the above post, alternative download links have now been published in the firmware release post.
Kieran
"Indeed!"
Kieran
RouterTech Team
RouterTech Team

Post by Kieran » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:18 am

We now believe the problem to be fixed, thus the temporary download links have been removed. If there are any problems, please raise a thread in the "Forum Things" forum.
Kieran
"Indeed!"