I gave up trying
4%

Total votes: 54
Kieran
RouterTech Team
RouterTech Team

Ease of use

Post by Kieran » Tue May 22, 2007 8:35 pm

We want to know how easy you find it to install the RouterTech firmware on your router and how intuitive it is to use once you have. Has anything put you off? Has anything spured you on? Are you dying to tell us of some improvement ideas?

Vote in the poll and tell us all about it here.
Kieran
"Indeed!"
Invaluable links: Forum Rules | Networking Guides | FAQ | Site Search | Forum Search <-- Use it or feel my wrath!
No support via PM, please ask your questions in the forum!
muzzle

Post by muzzle » Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:43 am

Took me forever (several hours) of messing around till I found http://ciclamab.altervista.org/index_en.php which led me to an easy way to install RouterTech firmware on my DLink DSL-502T (TX, NZ). Finally some firmware that doesn't suck! Thanks guys!
slogic

Post by slogic » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:33 am

I was trying to install 2.30 on D-Link 500T with 3.02 firmware. First time the process came through without errors but after reboot the original firmware left. Second time i repeated my actions & yours firmware was installed correctly. That is all.
mophos
Novice
Novice

Post by mophos » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:12 pm

If you have never flashed a firmware to your router it may be a little bit tricky. But if you follow the instructions step by step even if you're not exactly knowing what you are doing even a novice (like me) can do it (with the help of the great support here) and it REALLY payed off for me!
My next step was to get rid of my annoying router but this firmware has a quality DLINK would be AMAZED! Please keep up the good work! Also make a donation section (I would join!).

Greets from germany
thechief
RouterTech Team
RouterTech Team

Post by thechief » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:16 am

mophos wrote:Please keep up the good work! Also make a donation section (I would join!).

Greets from germany
Try the RouterTech Shop :)
The Chief: :afro: Be sure to read the Firmware FAQ and do a Forum Search before posting!
No support via PM. Ask all questions on the open forum.