A BIG THANk YOU

Talk about anything you like here, as long as it's non-technical and within the rules. No support questions here please! Posts here do not count towards your total
ramesh

A BIG THANk YOU

Post by ramesh » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:54 pm

I have been using a DLINK g604t for a couple of years now and grew to hate its firmware (v1.03b) for intermittent problems and no support. Over the past 6 months have upgraded it several times with all the available DLINK firmware (a couple of version 2.xx's and finally a russian version 3.x). Everything sucked till I chanced upon routertech during my patient searching (I wish you guys would figure out a way to find you more easily, anybody who googles "router problem" should arrive here).

Finally to arrive at a happy ending, I installed routertech 2.6 a couple of weeks back, and man, I am impressed. It is simply great. Install was a breeze through the dlink web interface (cheeky!!:)). My router is "NEW"; not a buck spent. And I am not better than a advanced PC user. Ofcourse I followed every bit of instruction.

A big "Thank you" to all you great public-spirited developers. Keep up the good work.
Kieran
RouterTech Team
RouterTech Team

Post by Kieran » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:27 pm

Very glad you have met with success ramesh :)

I also wish we could be better indexed in search engines - we'd get a lot more traffic and a great many more users that way! Sadly all we can do is present our content in as optimised a way as possible and hope we get noticed and linked to (the latter helps push us up the rankings).
Kieran
"Indeed!"
Invaluable links: Forum Rules | Networking Guides | FAQ | Site Search | Forum Search <-- Use it or feel my wrath!
No support via PM, please ask your questions in the forum!
Menchi
Novice
Novice

Re: A BIG THANk YOU

Post by Menchi » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:52 pm

ramesh wrote:a couple of years now and grew to hate its firmware (v1.03b) for intermittent problems and no support.
A big "Thank you" to all you great public-spirited developers. Keep up the good work.

Same here from Portugal, i have an Aztech DSL 600 EW, with a firmware from a company from here.. When i was connected, sometimes the router "crashed" i had to turn off and on... Thanks do RouterTech firmware the uptime is 12 hours with no break of connection or Reboot of it....
Thanks a lot to the RouterTech Staff
Jatas