SHAME!

Talk about anything you like here, as long as it's non-technical and within the rules. No support questions here please! Posts here do not count towards your total
Goth

SHAME!

Post by Goth » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:07 pm

I emailed the support, as i was not able to make out the code. They told me if there's no user name the mail will be discarded :damnall: . i wrote my email and user and sent the email. but no reply from them! what a shame. now i manged to somehow by doing tricks got the code and registration is done. This aint no mi5 website that you have to be that strict and ignorant.
Alan
RouterTech Team
RouterTech Team

Re: SHAME!

Post by Alan » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:35 pm

Hi
I'm sorry you have had a problem registering. But pleased you have now Registered OK.

May I point out that this Forum is run by unpaid volunteers, who give up their own time to support this forum.

Please be aware of this when attacking us! We are not being ignorant, we will get back to you with any registering problems within due course. We are also sorry for the strict method of registering on the forum. We have to do this to prevent BOTS, and spammers, flooding the forum with spam.
I Wanna Live 'till I Die!