Small business website

Talk about anything you like here, as long as it's non-technical and within the rules. No support questions here please! Posts here do not count towards your total
Chol1

Small business website

Post by Chol1 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:49 pm

I'm trying to setup a website for my business and I need a bit of help. I've looked at different design software online and I like the look of http://website.1and1.co.uk/website-builder but would be great to know if anyone else has experience using this software? I don;t know too much about design stuff but it looks user friendly. I'd really appreciate any help/advice.
Kieran
RouterTech Team
RouterTech Team

Re: Small business website

Post by Kieran » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:04 pm

If you want your customers to see you as a professional company then you should really invest in getting a proper web design/development company to look after your web presence, rather than using some kind of online builder - these can leave your site looking, well, lets just say amateurish
Kieran
"Indeed!"
Invaluable links: Forum Rules | Networking Guides | FAQ | Site Search | Forum Search <-- Use it or feel my wrath!
No support via PM, please ask your questions in the forum!
rfharris
Novice
Novice

Re: Small business website

Post by rfharris » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:39 pm

Why don't you try wordpress, you can make a website of almost any type easily using a wordpress template.