flynet roadsl2p-wg

Talk about anything you like here: as long as it's technical, doesn't fit into the other categories and is within the rules. Questions and discussions about operating systems, programming, websites, hosting, ADSL etc. are particularly welcome here.
buecima

flynet roadsl2p-wg

Post by buecima » Sun May 13, 2007 12:34 am

Hi
For first compliment for the job doing here. u're really great

2 days ago i upgrated whit last RouerTech_3.6.0D_20070227_2.20 (20070227153110) firmware
Works simple great , downloads medium whent fro 30 to 70 mutch more feature etc etc..
This when i'm wired wit a 6 m
shielded ftpcat5 cable , bit less new performance whit wifi in the same room or next.
problems come on a 15 mt utp cat5 cable (worked good before) unable to get a valid ip (same if i put a static one) , (didnt have muth time for test and tune )but at time must unplug wire more than 10 times before vworks ,thinks go wrost with the wi-fi ,i got connection only twice whit no encription at second flor, before no problem. stop here before my english ghive you headache.
Bye Antonio. :?:
SyBorg
Ex RouterTech Team
Ex RouterTech Team

Post by SyBorg » Sun May 13, 2007 8:24 am

Hi buecima, welcome to RouterTech!

For the ethernet issue do you get the same thing in other ports on the router (does the flynet have 4?). For the wireless have you kept everything the same as before the RT firmware? Same channel?
We learn something every day, and lots of times it’s that what we learned the day before was wrong.
—Bill Vaughan
buecima

Post by buecima » Mon May 14, 2007 2:03 am

Hi SyBorg

Lan connection now works fine 8 on 10 (unshielded 15~ mt ) alwaws on shielded one.
For wi-fi in the second floor works good wit no encription , do not have time for test and tuning for post here now .
only realy problem is sometime internet stops , even if in the status say conect , tryed to conect disconect , restart etc etc , noting until unplug power or restore defaults.
I have total stop of the dhcp if i put ppp unubered why?
Thanks
(
P.S taked pathched router to one my friend having 2mb line (my is 0.8)unbelivelible boost of internet downloads, now
wanna give me 200 buks for do the same. :) let him wait a bit.
I wanna be more exerencied. :DDDD