3GP

Talk about anything you like here: as long as it's technical, doesn't fit into the other categories and is within the rules. Questions and discussions about operating systems, programming, websites, hosting, ADSL etc. are particularly welcome here.
gazzer
Regular
Regular

3GP

Post by gazzer » Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:34 am

Ok, 3gp files. I have a converter and a player, but I was wondering if there are any programs/reg hacks etc. that can be used to make 3gp videos have thumbnails in Windows XP. I use my phone to record alot of video and it's really tedious having to search through video files to find one that I want when a thumbnail would help alot.
Shotokan101
RouterTech Team
RouterTech Team

Post by Shotokan101 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:19 am

Do you get thumbnails for other video extensions o.k. ?
Jim

.....I'm Sorry But I Can't Do That Dave.....
Steve
Ex RouterTech Team
Ex RouterTech Team

Post by Steve » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:43 am

This link refers to a product from roxio which sounds like it's what you want. No idea if it works though. Roxio may have a demo / trial version maybe? Or see what you can find in the usual torrents :whistle:

Edit to correct URL tags :oops:
He ached all over. It wasn't just that his brain was writing cheques that his body couldn't cash. It had gone beyond that. Now his feet were borrowing money that his legs hadn't got, and his back muscles were looking for loose change under the sofa cushions.
- Terry Pratchett

www.bliss.org.uk
gazzer
Regular
Regular

Post by gazzer » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:44 am

sorry for the extremely delayed reply! this seems like the thing i'm looking for, steve. I will check it out and report back! :)