Aztech DSL600EW upgrading

Talk about anything you like here: as long as it's technical, doesn't fit into the other categories and is within the rules. Questions and discussions about operating systems, programming, websites, hosting, ADSL etc. are particularly welcome here.
radjool

Aztech DSL600EW upgrading

Post by radjool » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:52 pm

I have an Aztech DSL600EW wireless 4 port router. I don't know hot to upgrade it. I don't have Serial cable and hub/switch. RUC reported there is a compatible firmware (routertech-ar7wrd-1350A-pspboot-firmware-4ports-20110502.zip). I could not find that zip file and i don't know how to upgrade it even i have it. Is there any guide for me to upgrade or could you help me?
thechief
RouterTech Team
RouterTech Team

Re: Aztech DSL600EW upgrading

Post by thechief » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:26 pm

The Chief: :afro: Be sure to read the Firmware FAQ and do a Forum Search before posting!
No support via PM. Ask all questions on the open forum.
radjool

Post by radjool » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:06 pm

Thank you. Finally i got time and i have upgraded it. but this time, wireless lan doesn't work. I set the ssid and encryption. but neither my laptop and iphone don't see it. it looks like it is disabled. also router's leds don't work properly. red power light is steady and dsl doesn't blink. what can i do?
thechief
RouterTech Team
RouterTech Team

Post by thechief » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:30 pm

First of all, make sure you have enabled the wireless AP. Then read these:
firmware-faq/#1350A

firmware-faq/#leds
The Chief: :afro: Be sure to read the Firmware FAQ and do a Forum Search before posting!
No support via PM. Ask all questions on the open forum.