Having Issues with sagemcom (Port Forwarding)

Talk about anything you like here: as long as it's technical, doesn't fit into the other categories and is within the rules. Questions and discussions about operating systems, programming, websites, hosting, ADSL etc. are particularly welcome here.
endcycle

Having Issues with sagemcom (Port Forwarding)

Post by endcycle » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:21 am

having issues with port forwarding wanted to get on my minecraft server tonight having so much issues seriously don't want to take a trip all the way up to charter store to get a netgear again replaced the old one because it was getting wonky but i've tried every possible combination of sagemcom fast 5260 and nothing works ports are open until server goes up then it says they are used but its not connection on server list
endcycle

Re: Having Issues with sagemcom (Port Forwarding)

Post by endcycle » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:38 pm

sorry don't know how to edit this post don't see no edit button so sorry for double posting but here's an update on what its doing the router is acting wonky on minecraft spigot server its allowing me to connect to it via internal ip and others can connect via public ip address but when i had a netgear router i was able to connect via public ip aswell thats why i found this odd am i not suppose to connect to an my minecraft server with my public ip address?