Sk ys New firmware v2 routers....

Support forum for routers of all shapes and sizes. As long as it's router based and doesn't fall into the other categories, this is the place to ask your questions.
The Local Ned
Novice
Novice

Sk ys New firmware v2 routers....

Post by The Local Ned » Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:08 am

:P

Hi all , just dropped by once again to fire off a quick query - does anyone on the forums have any experience with Sk y BBs new v2. routers ? ( netgear DG934G and Sagem f@st 2504 )

To be exact - some of the router software is encrypted ? I think , to hide the username and password from the end user - so they are forced to use sk ys own issue equipment.

Any hints or tips in getting into the hidden parts which I could pass onto the people in the sk y bb users forums would be appreciated.

BTW Happy New Year to all.
1. Hard reset the router.

2. Pray that it works.

3. If it doesn't.
Get drunk , grab a hammer
and let gravity do the rest.
thechief
RouterTech Team
RouterTech Team

Post by thechief » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:56 am

The older DG834 have been long sussed, and Neo has a tool to retrieve the username/password. As far as the new routers are concerned, I don't know - but you may wish to check here: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/foru ... .php?f=161
The Chief: :afro: Be sure to read the Firmware FAQ and do a Forum Search before posting!
No support via PM. Ask all questions on the open forum.
eMuNiX
Ex RouterTech Team
Ex RouterTech Team

Post by eMuNiX » Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:12 pm

Getting there slowly it seems, so glad I had the original DG834GT. Hacked that as soon as I got it and ran SAR600EW for a while though.
The Local Ned
Novice
Novice

Thanx all

Post by The Local Ned » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:55 pm

:)
Cheers for the replies lads ,

Yeah thats the forum I am using for any sky BB info at the moment - gave this site a mention in one of my posts because you guys are the best around for networking issues.

Hope you didn't mind.
That's the new netgear been sussed , now it's only the sagem to go....

Thanx again.
Ted.
1. Hard reset the router.

2. Pray that it works.

3. If it doesn't.
Get drunk , grab a hammer
and let gravity do the rest.